My E-Man is five today. I cannot believe that I have another baby going off to Kindergarten in the fall. We had a bowling birthday party last weekend while Grandma and Grandpa were in town, and had a blast (picture below). Today will be more low key with a special dinner and cake & ice cream for dessert.
Five Tidbits about my five year old:
1. He is an early riser. E wakes up between 5:30 and 6 am every day without fail (365 x5= whole lot of TOO early mornings).
2. E is an outdoor kid. He baits the fishing poles, jumps in mud puddles, and rides bikes til he drops.
3. He was born in the middle of a wild thunder storm and we worried my mom's flight would not be able to land in Tulsa.
4. He has a dozen different versions of this crazy shake-your-booty dance and is always busting a move.
5. E-Man has more personality than anyone I know. He is naturally goofy, silly, sweet, entertaining, charming, and oozes happy vibes from his pores.
At 12 hours old (he came out perfect and round and adorable and posed for me immediately, which is when my photography hobby became an obsession):