Six candles on the cake. Six years of all kinds of happy because my middle child was born today. Six fun facts about my boy.
1. His favorite word is "hideous," and he uses it often.
2. He is a natural athlete, especially on the soccer field.
3. He has three front teeth, for a total of 21 baby teeth. (should probably start saving for the orthodontist now!)
4. He can read now that Kindergarten is almost finished. He prefers joke books.
5. He still wakes up at 5:30 am every day (click HERE for last year's update).
6. The first words he spoke were "duck" and "dada."
The many faces of E: